The following orders may be given by the client:
* OPEN - to open a new position;
* CLOSE - to close an open position;
* PARTIAL CLOSE - to close a part of an open
position at the current market price and keep the remaining lots (part) floating.
* MODIFY - to add, remove, edit orders for Stop Loss, Take Profit, Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit, Sell Stop.
* CLOSE BY - in case hedging is allowed.
* Multiple close - to close-hedged positions on a specific instrument
* Market orders - orders sent from the client terminal either by the client
himself or a plug-in hooked to the client terminal (Expert Advisor), to buy or to sell an instrument at the current market price displayed on the market watch.
* Pending orders - this kind of order
can be set in the same way used for market orders; but at prices predicted by the trader and may be achieved in the future, like limit, stop, and entry orders.
* All pending orders are guaranteed
according to the fair market value.
* All pending orders are good till cancelled (GTC), unless the client places an expiry time and date on entry orders, or in the event that the financial instrument
* All pending orders must be placed with respect to the rules appearing in the contract specifications for each instrument.
* Once pending orders are in the process, the system
will reject any cancellation or modification attempted during that time.
* Pending order conditions may vary during hectic market conditions.
* If the market opens with a break off after
a weekend or holidays, upon release of important economic and political news, or in the case of force majeure events; orders (sell stop, buy stop, stop loss) are fulfilled at the first available prices in
* Even though such situations are not frequent, please be cautious when leaving pending orders for weekends and holidays.
* Placing stop orders prior to the release of financial
news is not permitted, such orders may be rejected, deleted or filled at the best available market prices at that time.