ACCESS 5,000+ ONLINE AND 33,000+ OFFLINE GOVERNMENT AND CORPORATE BONDS FROM 26 COUNTRIES IN 21 DIFFERENT CURRENCIES.
What are Bonds? Governments and companies frequently need to raise finances in
order to finance new investments and projects. Rather than taking a loan, they can issue bonds.
A bond is a debt investment where an investor loans money to a company or Government for a defined period of time for
at an agreed interest rate.
They are different from shares because they pay interest and do not provide a stake in the issuing organisation.
HOW TO TRADE BONDS
Bond markets offer traders deep liquidity with a high volume of trades placed daily. They underpin the global financial system and allow traders to diversify their investment portfolio.
Because Bond markets are driven by economic performance and geopolitical risk, careful analysis and an understanding of the markets can help identify trading opportunities. If you think a Bond market will rise in value
you can buy or go long on that market. If, however, you think the price of a market may fall, you can sell or short that market.
WHY TRADE BONDS?
* Diverse range of markets: Trade on a wide range including UK, US, Europe and Asian Bond markets
* Diversify your portfolio: Trade Bonds to diversify your investment portfolio
and manage risk
* Tax efficient trading: No UK Stamp Duty or Capital Gains Tax* (Spread Bet only) when you trade Bonds
* Fast moving markets: Bond markets underpin the global financial system and are liquid markets
* Short the markets: Trade on falling markets (going short) as well as rising markets
* Trade anytime, anywhere: Trade on desktop, close on mobile, our accounts work on multiple devices